Office 365 is a new way of buying the popular Microsoft Office software suite. It’s a Cloud based solution that seamlessly connects familiar office applications to deliver business class features for SMBs and enterprise users.
Office 365 from Techi.es
Office 365 is a full featured suite of Microsoft applications allowing you to work anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Paying a monthly subscription entitles you to familiar tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc) with enterprise class email, online conferencing, storage and file sharing.
An all-in-one solution that keeps itself up to date; Office 365 provides a dynamic set of secure, Cloud connected tools that will help your business to communicate and collaborate with ease.
Office 365 can be accessed from virtually anywhere across all your devices (PCs, Macs, smart phones and tablets), offering the ultimate in flexibility and mobile working.
As a long-standing Microsoft partner, collaboration with us is the perfect way to achieve these benefits. To learn more about Office 365 please download our brochure below.
Office 365 Features and Plans
There are a number of Office 365 plans available that cater for the needs of both small to medium sized businesses (up to 300 users) and advanced enterprise use (unlimited users). These vary depending on your individual requirements and all are priced on a monthly subscription per user basis.
Key information at a glance
Features for your team
- Easy to use familiar Microsoft software
- Business-class email, shared Calendars, IM, web conferencing
- Always up to date – no need for updates or upgrade costs
- Access from anywhere on any device – PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet
- Access documents securely using desktop, web browser or apps
- Store, sync, and share files that are securely backed up to the Cloud
- Simultaneously collaborate with multiple users
- Work better together with online meetings and conferencing
- Work together in real time without compromising security
- Add other Microsoft applications as needed
Subscription and licensing
- Subscription model means no upfront costs
- 1 year annual contract committment
- Monthly payments per user
- Scale quickly to add and remove users
- Flexibility to mix and match services
- Users can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Security – Access is password-protected and encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Updated protection – Automatic antivirus and spam-fighting updates
- Business Continuity – Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
- Email – 50GB email storage and send 25MB messages
- High availability – Microsoft guarantee 99.9% SLAs
- Storage – 1 TB of secure Cloud storage on OneDrive
- Monitoring – 24×7 monitoring
Why Techi.es for Office 365
We’ll make sure you get the most out of Office 365. Our services cover the entire Cloud journey – you decide how much additional help you need.
We’ll deliver a complete, end-to-end project management service for your Office 365 installation – from initial consultation right through to set up, implementation and staff training.
Switching to Office 365 can be a complex and time-consuming process. We’ll ensure that your existing files and emails get migrated seamlessly and trouble free.
As your Microsoft Partner, we’ll take care of the entire migration process, ensuring a certified and trouble-free roll-out whilst you focus on running your business
Once Office 365 is up and running we’ll be on-hand to offer ongoing support if you need it, either on an ad hoc basis or through one of our support packages.
We offer unlimited service desk support with qualified technicians answering calls for faster resolution times than most other support providers and vendors.
Connectivity and broadband
We are a communications and telephony specialist, with long experience, so we can make recommendations for improving your Internet access. Our clients often end up saving money too.
If Office 365 isn’t for you
Whilst Office 365 offers many benefits it isn’t suitable for all businesses. We’ve the expertise to offer other on-premise software and solutions, hybrid mixes of traditional on-site and Cloud solutions, plus related Cloud Email and Cloud Desktop services.
So please ask and we’ll advise on the best solution that fits your businesses needs.